- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
Employer Engagement Consultant
Salary: £25,000.00 - £28,000.00 per annum, plus uncapped commission!
Part Time, Permanent. 2-3 days a week, 8.30am-5.00pm - No weekends!
Energy, passion and commitment; these are the qualities encompassed by every member of staff at Go Train, significantly contributing to our growing success.
Go Train are accelerating through an exciting time of growth, expanding the services we provide throughout the Southeast, Birmingham and Wiltshire at a rapid pace, therefore we have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and driven individual to join our Business Development team covering Lincoln.
Go Train deliver government funded contracts across the Southeast, supporting thousands of people every year to retrain for new employment. You will be sourcing, developing and maintaining relationships with prospective employers, selling our services, and making a valuable contribution to the business development of Go Train in the Birmingham area.
The role involves:
- Proactively sourcing new opportunities to engage with a wide range of employers from a variety of work sectors.
- Selling Go Train’s innovative recruitment solutions to potential clients, highlighting how we can benefit their business.
- Liaising with our training delivery teams and referral partners i.e. Jobcentre Plus, to support learners with the training needed to enable them to provide the skills, behaviours and attitudes the employers will require of them.
- Recording all information and interaction using a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), and producing accurate and timely reports to support the employer engagement function.
You must be willing to travel, and ideally have previous experience working in the welfare to work sector, a high volume sales role, or come from a recruitment consultant background. This exciting role would suit a confident, self-motivated person who possesses excellent communication and sales skills.
If you want to be a part of the growing success of one of the largest providers of adult training in the Southeast, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply now with an up to date CV to start in an exciting new role.
Closing date for applications 19th July 2019
Go Train reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
- Adult Education
- Business Development
- Employer Engagement