- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,347.00 gross per year
Employer Services Consultant
From £24,347 plus benefits package including 8% non-contributory pension. Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
Are you looking for an organisation where you can make a difference? Are you adaptable and enthusiastic about supporting people to change their life circumstances? Read on.
Routes to Work South is committed to working with partners to deliver a wide range of client-centred services to people most in need. An award-winning company, we are dedicated to reducing poverty and play a central role in the delivery of South Lanarkshire Council's employability and training services.
The company has a well-established office and partner network throughout South Lanarkshire and a strong track record in the delivery of national contracts. Currently this includes the Scottish Government’s Fair Start Scotland Service and Skills Development Scotland’s Employability Fund.
As a National Training Award winner, we believe in and invest significantly in the development of our staff. We offer a range of benefits and are happy to talk flexible working. The company has been delivering services successfully for over 20 years and recently won the Scottish Top Employers Award for Working Families.
As a Routes to Work South employee you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including Group Life Insurance, BUPA Health Insurance, people friendly working hours and group pension scheme membership.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Employer Services Consultant to join our Team who can:
- Provide recruitment services and solutions for employers that result in sustainable job outcomes for clients registered with RTWS;
- Develop and nurture employer relationships so that the largest proportion of job outcomes come from repeat business;
- Assist employers to identify recruitment and training needs and work with Client Services to deliver a bespoke solution;
- Gather pertinent information around typical recruitment processes and the labour market in each sector, and use this information to inform service delivery;
Excellent interpersonal skills together with the ability to work imaginatively and flexibly to deliver results are essential for this role as is your ability to meet deadlines and ensure financial compliance.
Please click the apply now button to apply with your CV and cover letter (applications without covering letter will not be considered) telling us why you would be the right person for the job, giving details of 2 referees (who will not be contacted prior to employment offer) on our HR portal.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on 12th July 2019, interviews will be held w/c 15h July 2019.