- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, supplying (at September 2018) 570,000 Supply Points across England and Scotland. Castle Water is the leading supplier in London and the Thames Valley, South East England and Portsmouth, and one of the 5 largest suppliers in Scotland.
Castle Water has a track record of providing excellent customer service, and of developing innovative approaches to utility supply. We developed the first affinity partnership in the water sector, pioneered online switching by customers, and were the first company to transfer customers in England. We have more 5* reviews on Trust Pilot than all other water retailers combined. Our values include treating customers fairly and maintain an open-door approach with our regulators.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee. Blairgowrie is equi-distant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen and provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing.
We are looking for motivated Energy Sales Consultants, to continue to help the business grow and acquire and develop a portfolio of business customers through outbound B2B selling. Energy experience is not essential as full training will be provided
- Responsible for the full end-to-end sales process
- Contact both current and prospective customers
- Identify from energy requirements through to securing contracts
- Provision of excellent service to customers and development of a pipeline of customers to manage future renewals.
Key Skills & Experience
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Previous experience within a busy transactional environment such as utilities, finance, customer services and telecoms is preferred, with a minimum of 1 year’s telesales or account management experience
- Proven track record in exceeding sales focused KPI's
- The ability to demonstrate strong closing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with particular emphasis on telephone manner
- Keen attention to detail with strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly of Microsoft office, and excellent arithmetic capability
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- customer service