- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CROYDON SURREY
Location: Croydon - South London
Shift: Day Shift - Mon - Fri
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified Engineering Manager to their team at their depot in the Croydon area.
Engineering Manager key attributes:
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ - HEAVY).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
Engineering Manager duties to monitor:
• Running defects.
• vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting Engineering Manager role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on for further information.