- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Welwyn Garden City
Are you interested in joining an industry-leading global company working on the next generation of robotics and autonomous system?
Automation, Product Development The Job
A brand new opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager to join the projects team.
This role will be working within the product development department.
You will play an integral part on the successful delivery of the wider business.
- Generating development plans in order to manage the process through the planning, execution, control and closing stage
- Taking product business requirements and turning them into technical requirements
- Giving effective and engaging presentations on engineering topics to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Owning and managing the technical risk register
- Taking responsibility for project closure
- Managing project budgets
- Quantify and qualify project risk against business impact and take appropriate decisions
- Product development - full project lifecycle In order to you apply for this role, you should have:
- Experience with automation product development
- This is a role focusing heavily upon documentation - so proven ability to produce documentation to a high level is essential
- Proven experience in a role where you had to manage project budgets
- An Engineering qualification, to HND or Degree level Package:
- Pension contribution
- Gym discounts
- Monthly social
- Games room/coffee shop on site
- Share scheme options
- 25 days holiday + the option to buy 3 more Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- ms project
- project manager