- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: A-level English Teacher
Location:North West Surrey
Pay rate: £170 per day Full time Mon- Fri
Duration: 9/9/19 - 24/10/19
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the NorthWest Surrey area. Starting in September, the college are looking for an outstandingA-level English Teacher to join them on a temporary basis.
My client is the largest provider of A Level education in North West Surrey, offering over 40 subjects at A Level, a growing range of BTECs and a variety of fantastic enrichment and sporting activities to work alongside your studies.
Their purpose is to inspire students to fulfil their potential by working hard and setting high standards whilst providing a broad and high quality education in a supportive, caring and dynamic learning environment.
· You will be deliveringA Level English Language, English literature and English Language and Literature
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience deliveringA-level English in a Further Education setting.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.