- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reed Education Stoke are currently working to recruit an English teacher for a great middle school teaching KS2 and KS3 students.
Starting from October 2019, the school are looking for an outstanding English teacher to join them covering maternity.
• Approximately 450 students all KS2 and KS3
• A school that offer the best opportunity for students to achieve.
• A school that pride themselves in nurturing students development
• Latest Ofsted highlighted Good senior leadership and management.
• English Teacher of Key Stage 2 and 3
• Within a department who have focussed on nurturing and developing students.
• Maternity cover from October
• Strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver an engaging and inspirational class is absolute key
• Offer a variety of learning techniques in order to overcome barriers to learning.
• Must be able to inspire students and assist in their development and growth
• Promotes students aspirational expectations and prepare them for adult life
• A desire to contribute to the wider life of the school
• You must be able to set work which provides an appropriate level of challenge for all groups of pupils
• You must be driven for success and always aim to achieve only the very best results possible
What you will need:
• You will be a qualified teacher who holds QTS
• You will be an English subject specialist with experience at KS2 and KS3
• Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQTs
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
• Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
• We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
• A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
• Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
• Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
• Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
• Access to our pension scheme
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities after your assignment ends both locally and through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Kris Hughes, Secondary Consultant at your local Reed Education branch in Stoke, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business