- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
GSL Education is urgently seeking applications for the position of an English teacher who can teach KS3 and KS4 at a good school in Chatham.
- The school puts emphasis on the development of its pupils and their personal safety
- Students are given a study programme designed to equip them with the necessary skills required to make appropriate decisions in life
- Empowering learners to develop a strong sense of right and wrong, good and bad, equality and justice gives them the inner strength to act according to these values
- OFSTED reports on the school have been outstanding and commends on the school spirit apparent
The applicant is required to have the following:
- A valid teaching qualification in English namely a B.Ed./ B.A in English with a PGCE in English. Teachers with NQT status are welcome to apply
- Prior experience of teaching English to GCSE students will be an added advantage
- Passionate about the subject and in command of techniques to keep students engrossed in lessons
- Strong interpersonal skills and classroom behaviour management, lesson-planning, patience and empathy
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Louise, as soon as possible.