- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an English teacher looking for a part time position?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an excellent English teacher to teach 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Friday) in one of our excellent partnership schools in Northern Lincolnshire. This position is due to start in January and will initially run until February half term, with a high likelihood of being extended in the future. This is to cover a sickness absence, so exact length is difficult to determine. There is potential for the Monday to be a half day, starting at 12:30PM, if this makes things easier for the successful candidate. You will not be expected to do any planning or marking for this position, you will simply be delivering pre-set work provided by an excellent head of department, for this reason this successful practitioner can expect to earn between £110.00 and £140.00 per day depending on their qualifications and experience. Being a three day vacancy, this position would perfectly suit a practitioner looking for regular work but maintaining a strong work/life balance. The successful practitioner will be teaching English to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students. There is a 6th form onsite in this school, so the potential to teach Key Stage 5 is there if the successful candidate is experienced and interested in teaching A Level students.
The School in question is a medium sized local authority school with an excellent reputation and wonderful student behaviour. Being easily accessible from: Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe and Hull, making it an extremely desirable location. The school believes entirely in giving autonomy to their teachers, and as such you will be given the opportunity to teach in your own unique style, and not have a standardized way of teaching. Having received exceptional feedback from teachers who work at the school, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a great school.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 English
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of English in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Alex on 01522 775347 or Alex.Bateman@twrecruitment.com
About the company
Tradewind Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading teaching agencies, specialising in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and helping primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles since 2001.
Whether you are a teacher looking for your next job, or a school looking for your ideal candidate, we are the agency best placed to help you. With 11 offices across the UK including Bristol, Birmingham, Chelmsford, Hull, Lincolnshire, London, Manchester, Preston, Nottingham, Sheffield and St Albans - and continuing to expand; we've got you covered.