- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Teach Education is a local specialist supply teacher agency supplying qualified, experienced teachers and instructors to schools in Buckinghamshire.
We are keen to speak with specialist English teachers and instructors who are available to work either at present or in the coming months. Bookings can be for day 2 day, short, long term and permanent positions. Successful candidates will have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status or PGCE (QTS not essential within secondary education unless teaching PE)
* Knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A passion for teaching and the ability to inspire students
* Excellent communication skills
* NQTs welcome to apply The Ethos at Teach is to get to know all our teachers and develop great relationships so we can match you to schools that meet your requirements. We offer great rates of pay and lots of free certified courses for our teachers.
At Teach we strive to ensure that your experience as a supply teacher is a positive one that offers you flexibility and choice. If you are looking for the flexibility of day 2 day supply or you are looking for something longer term or even a permanent position,
please respond by sending us your CV. Please don't hesitate to get in touch we would love to hear from you. Please email a CV to email@example.com or call the office alternatively apply online, we look forward to hearing from you.
Registration is simple so please do get in touch
Role: English Teacher Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire,
Apply for this job now.