- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,543.00 - £41,635.00 gross per year
- SURREY UNITED KINGDOM
School and Role Overview:
Sunbury Manor School is a Good-rated school (Ofsted Inspection October 2019) based in Sunbury on Thames. We are in a period of growth with the recent completion of an ambitious building project that will eventually see our PAN grow from 1050 to 1350.
We are now seeking an additional Teacher of English with drive and enthusiasm to join our existing fully staffed Englsih department. Our team are passionate and talented and strive to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. You will have the ability to enthuse and motivate our students to strive for success whilst maintaining a healthy learning environment that balances academic achievement with pastoral care.
The Right Candidate:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status or working towards it)
- A Good Honours Degree (preferably in English)
- Will have a detailed knoweledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent attendance and punctuality
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary £25,543 - £41,635 (London fringe)
- Onsite free and secure car parking
- Onsite canteen
- Complimentary gym membership with classes and swimming pool
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching
- A successful NQT support program
- Access to a flexible staff benefits scheme
- A healthy staff social scene with regular sporting and social activities
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date therefore early application is advised.
Agencies and CVs
We do not accept, nor will we be bound by, any unsolicited applications from agencies - such applications will be deleted and CVs will not be considered.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and vounteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and will be expected to provide proof of identity and qualifications.
- ms project