- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I have a brand new, exceptional opportunity for one of my innovative Financial Services Clients in Edinburgh. If you want to be part of a great organisational culture where you can influence the company by utilising your business skills and architecture knowledge this role could be for you.
My Client requires an experienced Enterprise Architect to be involved in ensuring compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Setting policies and standards and guidelines for how the organisation conducts its IT strategy development and planning
- Capturing and prioritises market and environmental trends, business strategies and objectives
- Using appropriate methods and tools to contribute to development and documentation of systems architectures.
- Establishing requirements for the implementation of significant changes in organisational mission
- Evaluating the financial, cultural, technological, organisational and environmental factors.
- Providing expert advice to those engaged in activities where the technical specialism is applicable in IT.
- Previous experience in setting policies and guidelines
- Enterprise and business architecture experience
- Technical expertise in Security architecture
- Proven track record of business process improvement
- Demonstrable knowledge of architecture frameworks, trends and initiatives
- Good understanding of IT governance, strategy and planning
What's in it for you?
- Unique and empowered organisational culture
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Outstanding pension scheme
- 12% bonus
- 8x salary life assurance
- And much more
If this sounds like your next career opportunity don't hesitate to apply or to contact Máté Pusker, Recruitment Consultant on or via email .