- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £450.00 - £510.00 gross per month
Role: Enterprise Network Architect
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Network firewall lockdown, network design for vulnerability remediation and privileged access jumpbox implementation.
- As part of a security remediation project inclusive of Firewall, group policy and Vulnerability remediation.
- The Network Architect will be required for defining firewall rules.
- The 2 projects require an additional Enterprise / Senior Network Architect to provide support to / consultancy to additional projects.
Candidates should have:
* Excellent Cisco technology knowledge e.g. Cisco 9K switches, FEX, ASA Firewalls, Nexus Fabric Manager, Cisco ACI.
* F5 Bip IP load balancers experience
* FortiGate Firewalls experience
* Cisco minimum CCNP must have Nexus experience
* Must have enterprise experience
* Nice to have cloud experience
* Nice to have security accreditation
* The candidates should have excellent client facing / consultancy skills.
Please submit CVs!
- ms project