- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CANARY WHARF LONDON
Entry Level - Front of House Receptionist
An entry level Front of House Receptionist position has become available working in association with a privately-owned property investment company owning a unique portfolio of freehold office, residential, hotel, retail and leisure properties based in Canary Wharf. The candidate will take responsibility for leading the Reception/Front of House guest experience. Applicants must be well presented, punctual, and reliable with a friendly and positive attitude.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Reception/Front of House duties
- Switchboard Operation (Avaya), announcing calls to relevant members of staff
- Greeting and signing-in visitors
- Organise Meeting Room bookings using Outlook
- Photocopying/Document Collation/Scanning
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
Experience, Skills & Other Requirements:
- Intermediate IT skills in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of attention to detail with strong planning and organisational skills
- A "can do" approach and attitude, with a creative and problem-solving mindset
- Preferred qualifications - ideally you will have GCSE’s grades C and above in Maths and English.
This Job Description responsibilities and accountabilities are non-exhaustive. There will be additional duties required within your remit of your role, which will be designed and consulted with you by your direct report.
- Salary £16,000.00 per annum
- Work Place Pension
- 28 days holiday including banking holidays, increasing by 1 day for each full calendar year of service.
- Normal Working Hours:
- Mon-Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Some flexibility maybe required from time to time.
- Always Punctual