- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.86 - £9.86 gross per hour
Did you know Maestro means ‘Master of Art’? So of course, in our world that means Coffee Art – So only passionate coffee lovers need apply.
Our Barista Maestro’s are always there demonstrating what it takes to craft great coffee and leading by example with their service skills. Inspiring the world to love great coffee is an impossible task to deliver on you own which is why being the backbone of the team around you will enable you all to deliver the moments that will delight our customers. Inspiring operational perfection with every cup of coffee you deliver.
Costa Coffee is all about the people and the passion for coffee. We believe in great coffee for everyone… and we mean everyone! We want to become the world’s most loved coffee brand. We like to keep it simple and inclusive so there’s no pretension, no elitism and very few dos and don’ts. (This means slurpers are welcome, we find dunkers divine, and a dab of froth on a customer’s nose makes our day.) Maybe it’s because we love coffee, but we really value a feeling of warmth in our teams and in our communities.
Who we’re looking for
As if being a Master of Art was not enough a Barista Maestro should also be a natural leader with a desire to take on shared responsibility. This role is not all about the coffee (despite what we would have you believe). We would also expect the following traits from our Barista Maestros;
- A passion for coffee, customers and colleagues
- Ability to embrace challenges in our fast-paced and team-driven environment
- Flexible approach?
- Willingness to learn and career aspirations that demands you to be bold, brave, and action-oriented
What you’ll be doing
Of course, you’ll be crafting coffees that are just perfect for Instagram, you’ll be handling each cup of coffee with respect and delivering moments that will delight our customers. There’s also the following which we would expect from your role;
- Handling cash and taking on responsibility of the store in the absence of a manager
- Delivery of hot and cold food offering
- Leading by example with local community activity and fundraising
- Maintaining of health and hygiene standards
What we want to give you
In return for all your hard work we would like to reward you with the following;
- Starting pay of £8.86 - £9.86 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- Free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink (whilst on shift)
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme
- Opportunity to impact your local community
If this sounds like your cup of tea (we mean coffee!) then #nowisthemoment to apply
- customer service