- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Milton Keynes
1. Teaching English for 2-12years old student
2.Give lessons to the highest standard
3.Develop and use suitable supplementary material as necessary
4. Active, patient, can get along with kids well.
5.Be able to assist with demos, students renewal, market activities, etc.
6.Taking care of all the kids and making sure their safety during they stay in school
Pingu’s English is a well-known international brand, the headquarters is located in UK, Since 2008, Pingu’s English has 200 centers in 30 countries and regions throughout Asia, Europe, Africa, Middle East and South America. In Jun 2015, China’s first Pingu’s English center opened in Salana Beijing. Currently Pingu’s English distribute in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenyang, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Qingdao, Daqing, Yuncheng, Wenzhou, Yiwu, Jiangyin, Suzhou, Xuzhou, Taiyaun, Anshan, Hefei, Huizhou and other cities.
Pingu’s English dedicated to English teaching for children, it will open in more city in the future, through the advanced teaching idea, perfect teaching system, content rich and diverse materials, spiral progressive course, bring a better learning experience and feelings of life for children.
1. speaks English at an idiomatic level
2. Bachelor degree or above
3. 120-hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is preferred
4. Relevant English teaching experience is preferred
5. Non-criminal background
6. Excellent communication and presentation skill,love kids and enjoy teaching
7. Energetic, outgoing,flexible
1. Monthly paid salary range is 10000-20000RMB
2. Provide accommodation or house allowance
3. Additional flight allowance(if finish 2 years contract)
4. Additional paid visa and residence permits(if qualified of working visa)
5. Paid annual leave +public holiday
6. 5days working days,2 days off per-week
7. We provide training for our teachers, so teaching experience is preferred but not required.
American English, Early Childhood Education, English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching, Foreign Languages, Language Learning, Languages- English, Qualified Teacher, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Teaching English as a Second Language