- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ESOL Tutor required to undertake formal scheduled teaching and to provide high quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students to maximise their educational, vocational and personal development potential.
- The successful candidate will deliver ESOL courses from Pre-Entry Level up to Level 2.
- You will prepare and deliver teaching to meet the individual needs of learners based on their reading, writing, speaking & listening skills.
- You will teach groups of up to 16 learners and must ensure excellent attendance, punctuality, retention and agreed achievement rates. You must, therefore, be enthusiastic about working with a diverse group of learners, support them throughout their learning and ensure learner targets are met by providing regular assessments to assess progression.
- Administrative duties will include lesson planning, a scheme of work and tutorial reviews as well as marking examination papers.
- You should be flexible to work on weekends.
- You will join a friendly and experienced team and will be fully supported by our admin and management teams.
- Attendance to meetings is also expected as you will have the chance to share ideas and best practice techniques. You will also receive full training and support as needed.
- You must be passionate about teaching and enjoy supporting learners to learn, as well as have knowledge and skills in teaching, the ability to research, produce and use teaching resources that maintain high standards of learning.
Successful candidates must hold:
- A CELTA/ DELTA or equivalent teaching qualification
- DBS Check: you must complete the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
- IQA would be an advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.00 to £15.00 /hour
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)