- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Due to the continued growth of the Federation, we are looking to appoint a talented and experienced internal recruiter as our new Talent Resourcing Manager. This is a newly created role within our established, yet expanding, central Talent Attraction & Resourcing Team, which is responsible for branding and awareness, jobs marketing, EVP, content marketing and resourcing solutions across the Federation. We want to hear from experienced recruitment and talent acquisition specialists, ideally those with experience in the Education industry, who can bring creative thinking, innovative approaches and a proven track record in delivering change.
As part of the Talent Attraction & Resourcing team you will work to deliver highly effective temporary and permanent staffing solutions for both primary and secondary academies. You will take the day to day lead in overseeing and supporting academies on all temporary recruitment activities across the Federation, offering guidance where necessary and engaging/coordinating the relevant agency suppliers (PSL/non-PSL) when required. You will be responsible for monitoring the appropriate use of systems, processes and technology, whilst ensuring robust and compliant operational processes are met.
Working with colleagues from Talent Attraction & Resourcing team, you will contribute to the Federation attraction and resourcing strategy by developing our central pool of talent to help meet demand in areas of high volume and/or specialist recruitment. The successful applicant will be heavily involved in the strategic direction, development and delivery of Federation recruitment and onboarding process for casual, temporary, fixed term contract and permanent staffing.
- Work with the Head of Talent & Attraction to help develop resourcing strategies for high volume and seasonal recruitment areas across the Federation
- Establish collaborative working relationships with academies and their Senior Leadership Teams
- Lead on the delivery of relevant Federation training needs, (academy on site, virtual or head office based)
- Maintain relationships with Preferred Suppliers (PSL) to monitor best practice industry standards for temporary recruitment and ensure working relationships are successful
- Work with academy staff to capture regular feedback and recruitment data in order to process:
- Termly PSL performance reviews
- Termly PSL review meetings
- Conduct onsite recruitment compliance visits with suppliers
- Take a lead role in the development of a flexible talent pipeline to reduce costs and improve quality
- Maintain a robust and operationally efficient recruitment processes
What we are looking for:
This is an opportunity for an experienced talent acquisition/recruitment, or HR manager, to help shape our future talent management strategy. You will have the chance to work on entry level and experienced hires, and the opportunity to make an impact on a growing organisation, adding value to our academies as we continue to grow.
Proven track record of working in a fast paced, volume driven recruitment environment, ideally within Education.
Specific experience/knowledge in areas relating to pre-employment screening and onboarding
Please download the job pack for a full job description and person specification.
As part of the Harris Federation, we can offer you a range of benefits, including:
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career within the Federation.
- Performance and loyalty bonus
- Pension scheme (LGPS) and access to our Harris Wellbeing Cash Plan, covering a range of health and wellbeing benefits
- Bicycle Purchase and ICT loans
Click here for a full list of Harris benefits.
About the Harris Federation
The Harris Federation is the leading large Multi Academy Trust in the country for both primary and secondary education. We have an established reputation in transforming education in London and an unrivalled track record in achieving success through rapid school improvement.
Closing the gap between young people from disadvantaged backgrounds and their peers is paramount to what we do. Social mobility has always been a core mission of the Harris Federation, which is why we have continuously set out to transform standards in schools that had, in some cases, failed for generations before joining us. We are committed to ensuring that every child in London has access to the best possible education in order to nurture their individual potential. Join us in creating spaces of learning where children everywhere are nurtured for their potential and given the tools necessary to shape their own future.
We look for motivated support staff who are committed to helping us transform lives and who will share our belief that every child has the potential to do well.
Applications will be reviewed as and when received and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.