- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £29,000.00 gross per year
- CANARY WHARF LONDON
We are a specialist online motorsport experience provider embarking on an exciting journey to grow our company. We are expanding our existing business to reach out to international customers and creating our own unique travel experiences for motorsport fans.
We are looking for a fantastic candidate to take ownership of a number of our event accounts and manage the bookings, online content, and partner relationships to maximise their performance.
This position manages the entire life cycle of the event from an e-commerce agency perspective. The role will be most suited to a candidate who is able to excel in administration, relationship management, and communications. Duties include:
- Assigned responsibility for a select number of events
- Working with international venues and suppliers to build great relationships
- Setting-up and maintaining our online shop for events
- Researching and writing engaging content for the website
- Managing customer bookings and supplier orders/invoicing
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve operational and sales performance
- Helping to fulfil and dispatch customer bookings
- Any other adhoc tasks as relevant to the company
We have a friendly and relaxed working environment so personality is important. This must be matched with the dedication and attitude to perform to the very highest of standards.
- Excellent written communication skills - able to communicate and write content in a clear, well-written, friendly, and professional style
- Excellent oral communication skills - able to communicate in a polite, patient, friendly, and professional manner
- A high level of accuracy with impeccable attention to detail
- Well-organised and able to effectively manage multiple tasks
- An analytical, methodical approach to completing projects
- A positive and enthusiastic individual that can build strong relationships
- A creative, motivated, and ambitious person that always looks for opportunities to drive improvements and growth
- Able to undertake adhoc tasks and work independently
- Educated to degree level with a 2:1 or higher
If you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, then please send your CV and covering letter including why you think you would be great for this role.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Relationship Management