- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
- DERBYSHIRE DERBYSHIRE
£20,000 - £23,000 (DOE) + Benefits
We have a very special and unique opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic administrator to join a leader in the training sector. The company are passionate about delivering a high-quality training experience to an exclusive client base, if you share their drive and vision this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
The successful Administrator will enjoy a varied and busy day, duties will include;
* Maintaining and managing the alumni and associate coach's data on the inhouse database system
* Arranging group coaching sessions including booking tutors and venues
* Liaising with marketing to organise promotional activity and attend promotional events
* Arrange and manage course webinars and delegate communication
* Manage the live essay and assessment submissions process
* Act as the point of contact for student and University deadlines
* Assist in the production and distribution of course material
Skills and experience required
* Previous experience in a similar Administration role essential
* Superb people skills with the ability to build rapport over the phone, in person and in writing
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proactive and confident approach, comfortable with multi-tasking
* Proven Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
The role would suit an energised administrator who is looking for a company where they can add value and drive excellence.
It is the ideal opportunity for someone with events and/or project coordination experience or similar.
If you are looking to join a highly respected business who are offering a supportive, fun and rewarding career apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!