- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
Are you experienced in Administration and Customer service? Do you have a background in, or passion to work within Events?Are you looking to experience working for a fun, friendly and supportive company? OR maybe you are a looking for a change from your day to day PA background?
One of our most prestigious clients are recruitingfor a Registration Executive/ Events Administratorbased in Ware.
The company are a full service agency specialising within event management, design and social media. They work with a Prestige client base and organiseexciting events happening all over the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a great work ethic, with a passion to work for a rapidly growing company. As this role will be front facing, you will need to have a professional approach, with a positive attitude. For this role we are ideally looking for someone who has worked for a previous events or travel and tourism company. You will need bags of energy, great attention to detail and a passion for achieving deadlines, in return you will have day to day a fabulous job.
Within the role your duties will involve:
- Being the main point of contact for registration related issues
- Managing delegate enquires and maintaining excellent customer service
- Using the agency’s software to manage the registration database, accommodation and activity bookings
- Overseeing confirmations and other delegate communication functions
- Liaising with the company’s Accountant to manage delegate payments and refunds
- Booking delegate accommodation
- Registration reporting
- Producing databases for transfers, hotels, excursions and more
- Onsite registration and delegate support
- Highly organised
- Personable and approachable
- Professional and well presented
- A focus on achieving deadlines
- Team Player
In return this role will offer you a base of £20,000 – £24,000 pro rota, Monday – Friday on a 6 months+contract, starting as soon as possible. With the chance to attend some of their upcoming events UK and overseas, support and training from the start, and also attend awards for the company.
This role is offered with great potential initially on a contract basis with a strong opportunity to retain, progressand continue post term.
Get in contact now if you would like to find out more.
- customer service
- social media