- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £7.70 - £8.46 gross per hour
Have you worked previously as a waiting assistant? Do you have plate service/banqueting experience? Are you looking for a role with sociable hours? Would you like the opportunity to work at a prestigious, globally renowned University?
If you are answering "Yes" to the above, this may be the role for you…
Taskmaster are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated waiting staff to undertake plate service for banquets/events for a Leeds-based University.
Shift patterns will include:
08:00-15:00 / 08:30-14:30 / 10:00-17:00 / 10:00-14:00 / 11:30-18:30 / 17:00-23:00
Suitable applicants will have:
- Previously worked within a catering / hospitality / food service / plate waiting or similar environment
- Ability to undertake basic food preparation
- Confidence using a till / handling cash
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills.
If you think you may be a suitable applicant for this post - do not hesitate to apply today.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS THAT WE RECEIVE, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS, THEN UNFORTUNATELY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE ROLE ON THIS OCCASION.
Taskmaster is operating as an employment business / agency for this vacancy
- catering assistant
- customer service