- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Events Officer with our public-sector client for a 3 months contract £126 per day based in Stirling.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and delivery of internal and external events.
- Proven track record of planning and delivering complex events, in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of event risk management and health & safety implications
- Strong administrative and computer skills
- Professional approach and the ability to communicate with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of visitor and client facing roles
- Strong planning and organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Experience of establishing and following procedures for information sharing and event planning
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position