- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.36 gross per hour
Inspire their remarkable with us
Greenwood Academy is a vibrant, successful 11-18 Academy situated in the heart of Castle Vale and is part of the Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) family of schools. We currently have 840 pupils on roll and are growing every year. As a member of AET we believe that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
A visit to the school is strongly recommended to discuss the next step in your career.
We are recruiting a number of Exam Invigilators to join our Exams team. This is a flexible role that provides full training and the opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team. The exam invigilator is responsible for picking up the exams material prior to the exam, distributing the material to the candidates, supervising the exam for the duration of the scheduled time and returning all exam materials to the exams officer at the end of the allocated time. Our Exam invigilators will start at 8am for a morning session and 12:30pm for an afternoon session.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
This post is fixed term until XX and is required to commence February 2020. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Monday 13 January 2020.
Closing date: Thursday 05 January 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.