- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Are you a technically minded Executive Assistant with vision and an entrepreneurial spirit?
Are you looking for an interesting and varied role with a flexibility of working from home 2/3 days per week?
We have an excellent opportunity for a bright, charismatic individual to support the CEO of two fledging companies where you will get involved of every aspect of the business. You will be his right hand person, freeing his time for future business growth. Some duties will include:
- Acting as his EA, managing his diary and dealing with anything whilst he is away
- Preparing and formatting reports using Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level
- Dealing with the Accounts using Xero
- Invoicing, expenses, billing clients
- Dealing with clients, building relationships and some Account Management
- Minute taking and distribution
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own and grow with the company. Some travel three to four times a year will be required to various exhibitions around the world.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus relating to company growth and share options in the future.