- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What's your future business
- Responsibility and leadership of complex projects in a supply chain management environment
- Development and implementation of innovative solutions and strategies along the whole value chain for our clients active worldwide
- Successful acquisition and extensive care of demanding and strategically important large clients
- Support in further building up the business area through the development and placement of innovative service offerings to our clients
- Opportunity to work across Europe and the globe, if interested
- Locations: London and UK wide Who are you?
- At least 7 years of consultancy and project management experience, gained in complex value chain projects such as value chain strategy, segmentation & design, operating model design, S&OP, performance management
- Experience of Industry, Big 4 or specialist operational consultancies in process, CPG or manufacturing sectors a distinct advantage
- Experience in business development/ account management
- High-level of client orientation, team and analytical skills as well as flexibility to travel
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English. Knowledge of other European languages especially German a distinct advantage What do we believe in? Innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
- ms project