- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £32,000.00 - £38,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
My client is looking to recruit an Experditing Manager to join their team. This is a brand new role and is a very exciting opporutunity to work within a growing business.
Day to Day Duties
- Manage the PO from placement through to delivery including documentation close out within the appropriate system
- Deal with factories to monitor progress as required.
- Expedite all PO documentation and Data Dossiers in line with the programme and Schedule of Required Documentation using the appropriate corporate system.
- Report clearly and concisely on the status of orders and documentation
- Develop and action solutions / mitigations / recovery plans with suppliers to ensure minimal delays to orders as required.
- Drive and progress opportunities for delivery improvement with suppliers.
- Attend Procurement progress meetings, Documentation meetings and any additional meetings
- Attend PO Kick Off / Pre-Production Meeting as required.
- Appropriate administrative requirements and departmental administrative requirements as may be required from time to time.
- Input into supplier performance reviews and B2B meetings in line with company process and procedure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Strong time management skills and a commitment to meeting corporate deadlines.
- Good planning skills, organisational skills and attention to detail; problem-solving skills.
- Good relationship management experience and skills, covering all organisational levels.
- Experience of expediting and delivering a range of complex packages in an EPC / EPCm environment.
- Proficient in the use of computerised purchasing and document management systems. Experience of using SmartPlant Materials is preferred.
- Commercial awareness.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
- Vendor Management