- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A mid-tier, accountancy firm require the services of an experienced Accounts Assistant on a full-time basis.
iMultiply are working with a regional leading Chartered Accountancy firm based in Glasgow. The firm are looking to expand their established and dedicated team and currently require an Accounts Assistant.
This busy, growing practice are looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience working within a Practice firm and to work on a Full-Time basis.
The Accounts Assistant role will include:
· You will be a key point of contact to a portfolio of clients and provide efficient and effective service to clients ranging from Sole-Traders to large Limited Companies
· Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements
· Preparation of CT600’s and Income Tax Returns
· Preparation and submission of VAT returns
· General Bookkeeping duties
The full-time equivalent salary will be up to £19k plus a study support package will be provided.
· You must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar bookkeeping role within a Public Practice firm
· Experience of preparing accounts to disclosure stage (or trial balance stage)
· You will have experience of cloud accounting software such as Xero (preferred) and Sage
· Excellent communication skills will be required, and you must be comfortable liaising with client personnel
For more information please contact Carla Heron at the iMultiply Glasgow office for a private and confidential chat.