- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GLASGOW LANARKSHIRE
A 'Big Four’ Financial Services firm is seeking Experienced Case Handlers to join its remediation team, on a financial investigation project in Glasgow.
As a Case Handler you will be a key point of contact; investigating financial complaints on behalf of the Bank and the customer. Reaching a fair outcome for all parties in line with FCA guidelines is central to the role. You will assess cases with varied levels of complexity, managing the process from start to finish. Following an in depth investigation, you will produce response letters, providing a clear audit trail and final report, within set deadlines.
- 3-5 years Case Handling experience within Financial Services.
- Technical working knowledge of the complaint handling process.
- Proactive attitude to resolve cases in a timely manner.
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Investigation and problem solving skills.
- IT and database proficiency.
This position is Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.30
The contract is until December 2019, with numerous intakes throughout July and August.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates without delay.
- customer service
- ms project