- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Experienced IT Support / IT Infrastructure
Position: IT End User Computing Engineer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation.
About the role:
The mission 80’s for this role, are: Responsible to provide full Desktop Support for all employees within Leeds and the EMEA / APAC Region. Responsible for managing the lifecycle of all service raised incidents (incident control) and service requests (request control), requiring the use of knowledge management. Provide support to management and business units, as requested, when a business disruption occurs.
- Provision of high quality IT Support.
- Review outstanding IT Support job list & complete tasks to high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide support to IT Operations colleagues as required.
- Produce recommendations to improve the level of IT Support given to internal customers.
- Review and recommend product and process improvements within the IT infrastructure.
- Participation in IT Projects.
- The above list of main duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out other adhoc tasks as and when required.
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS (Clients / Server).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Core Services - Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File- & Print services, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, WSUS, PKI, SCCM.
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of MS Office / O365, Skype for Business.
- Knowledge of managing mobile devices.
- Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions knowledge.
- 4+ years of IT User Support, infrastructure support experience, preferably in an international environment.
- High standard of technical or professional education.
- IT Service Desk qualification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to prioritise and negotiate as well as delegate.
- Ability to multi-task to complete support and project tasks in the allotted time.
- Good communicator who can interact with users at all levels.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
You may have experience of the following: IT Support, Network Support, Helpdesk, End User Support, IT Infrastructure, Desktop Support, ITIL, etc.