- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Experienced Junior Accountant – Accountancy Practise
Location: Hatfield, UK
My client are an Accountancy Practice based in Hatfield. They were established in 1973 then taken over by the current owner in the early 90’s. This is an exciting opportunity to join a 12-strong team with an excellent client base and working environment. They provide a full range of accountancy, taxation and business consultancy services to a variety of businesses and their owners
As the junior accountant you would be expected to have experience in the following:
- All round Bookkeeping
- Some experience with the preparation of accounts
- Assisting with corporate tax returns and personal tax returns
- Previous Accountancy Practice experience
- Experience using Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and Iris would be an advantage
- Studying AAT/ACCA/ACA would also be an advantage This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Tagged as: accountancy, accountancy practise, junior accountant