- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.79 - £12.21 gross per hour
Export Administrator Monday to Friday 6am-midnight
£9.79p/h increasing to £12.21p/h after 12 weeks Immediate start - Temp to Perm opportunity
Interview day 16th October with the role to start on Monday 21st October & Monday 28th October
Office Angels Northampton are working with one of the world's largest express delivery companies with a global reach to over 200 countries offering road and air delivery services.
As an Import Administrator, you will provide an effective and efficient Import and CFSP clearance service in line with HM Revenue and Customs Regulations. You will be required to complete customs declarations and communicate with the relevant customers to ensure reports are carried out accurately and within strict time and guidelines. This is a critical role in the organisation and requires a high level of attention to detail.
To ensure all regulatory & company procedures are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- To provide a high level of internal and external customer care adhering to SLA's
- Administration in line with HMC + E regulations also in line with company policies and procedures
- To input, receive and transmit all appropriate information and data to/from Depot Hubs as required
- To identify, investigate, resolve and respond to all queries and problems.
- To undertake due diligence in all aspects of your work, ensuring regulatory compliance.
- To partake in developmental training as required
- To ensure an effective, prompt and efficient import clearance service.
- To maintain full compliance with company and legislative requirements.
- To provide accurate and informative verbal and written clearance information to internal/external customers.
- Adherence to Data Protection rules and requirements.
THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY. A DBS (Criminal Record Check) will be conducted for successful candidates along with 3 years referencing. Excellent benefits and full training will be provided for the successful candidates. This is a varied role in a fast-paced team environment. If you have experience of working in a busy team we want to hear from you or if you have a strong administration background and a desire to learn. Good Math's & English are essential along with good technical skills to learn new systems and processes.
Please call the office on or send your CV to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy