- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You will join us as an Export Coordinator in our UK Office, where you will use your keen eye for detail to own the receipt, processing, scheduling and shipping of Export orders.
Although Export is in your title, your involvement in Product ranges and the creation of marketing documentation will give you the freedom to show your creative flare.
The first port of call, your communication skills are key as you deal with queries from all over the globe.
Export Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Utilising planning systems to build & maintain product plans, ensuring their timely and accurate delivery.
- Creating marketing information documentation for international customers, such as brochures & mailshots.
- Reviewing and maintaining product ranges.
- Analysing data to identify sales opportunities.
Export Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience in a varied customer service-based role handling a variety of tasks & conflicting demands, from first point resolution to complex investigations.
- Strong administration & Microsoft Excel skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, many of your customers around the world may not have English as their first language.
- Whilst not essential, experience / an understanding of exporting, order management and shipping systems would be a distinct advantage.
About Hallmark Cards Plc:
With businesses in America, Canada, Europe and Australasia it's our Export function that makes it possible for the hundreds of countries throughout the world to benefit from the emotional connections that Hallmark make.
Our Global Solutions Team forms part of the global business that provides Hallmark product across the globe from independent customers to large chains from Gibraltar to Nigeria, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire BD4 6HN
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you'll be able to take advantage of: Competitive salary, Health Cashback Scheme, Flexible working opportunities, Free onsite parking, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work / life balance.
You may have experience of the following: Export Coordinator, Export Administrator, Export Operations, Exports, Administration, Administrator, Sales Support, FMCG, Sales Administrator, Order Fulfilment, etc.
- customer service
- microsoft excel