- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Export Sales Trainee
Salary: £20k (up to £25k OTE)
Our client has a track record and a century of experience in the design and manufacture of high performance magnetic systems – they’re aiming to maximise their existing customer base and expand even further into new global marketplaces, already reaching as far as Europe, South America and the Middle East.
To facilitate further growth, they’re looking for Export Sales Trainees. You’ll be in charge of:
- Building and opening up new relationships, and also nurturing existing accounts
- Examining existing accounts to find opportunities to upsell and cross-sell
- Identifying, targeting and developing new and existing leads through relationship building, industry research
- Contacting new and existing businesses to book appointments or conference calls
- Develop your understanding of your individual customers’ needs in order to maximise every opportunity
- £20k basic salary
- Up to £25k OTE
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Nights out/social events
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension contributions
In this highly varied role you will split your time between outbound activity, account development and management, and attending meetings, trade shows and exhibitions. You’ll receive comprehensive training on the company products and services in addition to market leading training and development delivered by Pareto Law.
This is an environment known for being helpful and inclusive to new starters, making it an ideal opportunity for a new graduate to gain valuable exposure to the workplace. As well as offering plenty of financial incentives, they also strive to promote internally and develop their staff.
Essential: Educated to degree level
Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
Passion for customer service
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
- customer service