- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have the commitment and values to make a real difference to the lives of people with care needs? Are you passionate about empowering them to improve their quality of life, while supporting them to realise their hopes, dreams and aspirations?
Creative Support is a not-for-profit organisation which provides high quality, person-centred support to people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia. The support we offer is tailored to the individual client’s needs and encourages independence and community engagement.
You will support people to maintain a healthy state of wellbeing, mentally, physically and emotionally. You will (alongside members of the person’s circle of support) empower individuals to be happy, healthy, and successful in achieving their life goals.
You must be willing to embrace all aspects of the role including, but not limited to, providing support with personal care and domestic tasks and supporting individuals to access the community and engage in social opportunities. We value the personal skills and interests you bring to the role and to the lives of the people we support such as sports and outdoor pursuits, creative arts, music, and cooking to name but a few.
Creative Support offers a great range of benefits for its staff, which include:
• 20 days plus 8 statutory days annual leave
• A one off £100 bonus for successfully completing the four month probationary period
• Extensive free training and enrolment on Level 2 or 3 Health and Social Care Diploma
• Access to the staff benefits scheme where you can access a range of benefits including discounted prices and two for one offers at theme parks, shops, restaurants and various on-line stores
• Free life assurance which provides a lump sum equal to two times annual salary
• Access to a special scheme which enables membership of the Hospital Saturday Fund on preferential rates. There are a choice of packages offering different levels of service.
• Auto-enrolment in a pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
• 24/7 Management support through our on call services and Head Office
• Opportunities for personal development and career progression
For further details of this role please call Sophie Mulder on 07580 969 322.
Immediate interviews available
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.