- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
EY is looking for consultants to join our Climate Change and Sustainability Services team, helping clients to respond to issues across the sustainability agenda – including Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) management, responsible investment, supply chain traceability, carbon measurement and management, alongside program and risk management, measurement and valuation, and sustainability reporting and assurance.
We are at the forefront of current trends in sustainability and engage with client staff at all levels to provide insight into these developments. We want candidates who are dedicated and capable of helping us to develop and grow our dynamic sustainability practice that is focused on making a difference for our clients as they navigate this agenda.
Although we welcome applicants with a variety of backgrounds and experiences in the field of sustainability, we are particularly interested in candidates who can demonstrate knowledge in the areas of HSE, climate risk, measuring and reporting long-term value, and the financial services sector.
If you are interested in being part of a growing team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, we want to hear from you:
Advise EY's clients on sustainability related services.
• Maintain a strong client focus across multiple client engagement teams, sharing responsibility, providing support and coaching to junior team members, developing relationships, and maintaining communication with senior team members.
• Perform sustainability-related audit procedures; evaluate and test processes and related controls; participate in client meetings, and prepare reports.
• Contribute to new business development by highlighting potential opportunities for new engagements and responding to tenders. Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY's services.
• Gather, analyse, and distribute information regarding developments in sustainability to our clients and our practice.
Experience and Qualifications
• Degree educated
• Significant climate change experience within a consulting environment
• Understanding of key sustainability issues and trends and how they link to business values
- Experience of Socio Economic Impact Assessments (SEIAs)
• Strong commercial skills, an entrepreneurial mind set, and good understanding of business processes.
• Strong technical analytical skills.
-Experience of policy design and implementation
• Ability to think laterally and adapt previous experience and solutions to new projects.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team and environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
-Being multilingual is a highly desirable
Opening date for applications: 18/02/2019
Closing date for applications: 19/03/2019
Hours: 35 hours per week. Monday - Friday
Multiple roles available
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About the company
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.