- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Newark on Trent
An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a well respected FM Provider, to work on a static site on a full time, permanent basis in Newark.
In this role, you will be responsible for PPMs and reactive maintenance, working alongside a team of Engineers, in the delivery of the contract.
Shift rota: 4 on, 4 off, 06.30AM – 18.30PM
On call rota to be put in place in January 2020 – 1 in 6
* Basic fabric maintenance tasks
* Basic L8 maintenance task
* Monthly emergency lighting testing
* Ability to maintain statutory records
* Basic use of Microsoft Office
* Basic use of CAFM software
* Experience in Building Services
* 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life cover
* Cooperate discounts
* Company share scheme
* Corporate discounts
In return, the client offers a good work opportunity, on going training and progression, with a good work/life balance.
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button now or contact Sophie at Oneway for more information.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Role: Fabric Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire,
Apply for this job now.