- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16.00 - £22.00 gross per hour
My client, a metal fabrication company based in Newbury are looking to recruit a Fabricator Welder on a full time, permanent basis.
Mainly dealing with one-off or very low batch work, my client provides high quality bespoke products across a number of industries including Architectural, Pharmaceutical, Balustrades and Food processing industries. The role is therefore very interesting and generally no job is the same. Typical work will involve the welding and fabrication, welding and polishing of vessels, process equipment, pipework etc.
Key Requirements of the Fabricator Welder:
- Experience of TIG and / or MIG welding in a similar metal fabrication environment.
- Experience working with Stainless Steel predominantly. My client also works with Mild steel and Aluminium.
- Fabrication work to a high standard.
- Able to read and follow intricate and detailed work instructions / drawings.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and at times under pressure.
- Experience of working to fine tolerances.
- Have a high attention to detail, ensuring high standards are met at all times.
The role is initially workshop based although dependant on skill level, products are often fitted on site so there may be a requirement to work onsite on occasions. A competitive salary is on offer dependant on skill level and relevant experience.
Hours of work are 07.00 - 15.30 Monday to Friday with at least an hour of overtime available every day in addition.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview / trade test.