- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
How will you contribute?
- Assist with the general administration of the facilities office.
- Typing, as necessary (correspondence, spreadsheets, documents)
- Assist with the administration of departmental invoices, including coding and filing.
- Maintaining desk plans and telephone lists for the London offices.
- Assisting with the processing of purchase card and expense claims administration.
- Assisting with the production of telephony data. Switchboard and reception (50%)
- Provide cover for the Telephonist / Receptionist.
- Be the first line of contact for all telephone calls, extracting information from callers in order to transfer to correct departments.
- Ensure all internal telephone directories are kept up to date and distributed as required.
- Provide an internal switchboard service.
- Dealing with telephone network and system engineers, and reporting and logging faults with appropriate service provider, to ensure the smooth running of service.
- Provide a reception service to visitors and staff using the Cabot Square meeting suite.
- Liaise with room users to provide refreshments as required.
- Assist with maintaining the meeting rooms diary.
- Liaise with users to ensure correct facilities and equipment are provided in meeting rooms, including Conference and Audio Visual equipment, whiteboards and flip charts.
- Liaise with Post room staff and Janitors to ensure that meeting rooms are set up according to user requirements.
- Controlling conference facilities:booking and set up of conference callinstructing users in how to operate conference equipment.
- Liaising with facilities helpdesk regarding telephone equipment and line faults Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal skills for this role are:
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Good administration skills
- Professional telephone and reception manner
- Good team player
- Flexible attitude
- Clear communicator – able to deal with people at all levels
- Good attention to detail