- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £27,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
greywolf are currently looking for a Facilities Assistant, to deliver day to day operations, as well as functional strategy. Having close working relationships with key suppliers, and ensuring all services are delivered effectively and efficiently, this is initially working on a 12 month contract.
The Position: This is a varied and hands on role where you will be overseeing all operational issues relating to workplace services areas, responding to customer requests and maintaining relationships. Other duties include:
- Management of key contracts and suppliers
- Responsible driving value, best practice and innovation to enhance services
- Monitor agreed KPI's and service levels from suppliers
- Monitoring workplace projects, ensuring planning, coordination, and customer interface ensuring excellent communication at all times.
- Liaise with engineering and health and safety to ensure works are carried out correctly
- Supervise contractors
- Project manage complex projects
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be PC literate, have a high attention to detail, have experience with 'soft service' contract management, supplier performance management techniques, project management and knowledge of cross functional team working. You will also be BIFM Level 3 qualified and have excellent project management, and communication skills.
This role is offering between £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, on a 12 month contract initially, Monday - Friday.
At greywolf recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise construction, driving, industrial and engineering recruitment in East Anglia.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion
- trades and professions