- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I am recruiting for a year contract on a part time basis over 3 different shift patterns. The purpose of this role is to contribute to the effective co-ordination of mailing along with reception and facilities duties.
Hours of work: 7.45am - 1 pm, 10 am - 4 pm, 1 pm - 6.15 pm
You will be responsible for:
* Acceptance of deliveries of post and parcels from Royal Mail and other couriers
* Internal and external mail and parcel sorting
* Arrangement of couriers and special deliveries by request
* Provide assistance with best practice/cost effective method for sending letters/parcels and completion of documentation
* Keep up to date with team structures to ensure sorting of mail is correct
* Operation of franking machine
* Record all deliveries and special delivery mail
* Liaise with recipients of deliveries to arrange delivery and movement of goods
* Invoice reconciliation and coding
* Produce monthly statistics relating to Mail Room activities
* Undertake other administrative duties associated with the role
* Providing cover when necessary for Reception and Administration Assistant roles
* Greet visitors and all tenants of the building and complete the visitor's book
* Inform contact of visitor's arrival
* Sign visitor out on departure, receive back visitor's pass and chase up passes which are not returned at the end of the day
* Issue day passes
* Receive requests to book meeting rooms via email or telephone. Respond to requests in a timely manner with booking acknowledgement
* Provide special instruction to Facilities team regarding meeting room furniture set up
* Answer calls via switchboard and redirect where necessary
* Book taxis for visitors on request
* Maintain the presentation of the Reception area
Have good communication skills
Be trustworthy and self-motivated
Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with colleagues
Good organisation skills
Ability to work under pressure during busy times
PC literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Email, Excel and Access
Flexible as there is a requirement to cover for holiday and sickness in Reception
Ability to adopt common sense approach with attention to detail
A proactive, professional and flexible approach to work
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
- customer service