- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
On a day to day basis you will be a key member of the Facilities Management team carrying out a number of responsibilities which range from but are not limited to:
- Reprographic and general/ad hoc administration duties (scanning, photocopying, printing, CD copying, stationery stock review and ordering)
- MFD/printer management (replacement of toner cartridges and attending to faults/paper jams)
- Post room duties, including arranging couriers
- File management (archiving of closed files, as well as requesting files/wills/deeds from our secure storage facility)
- Providing support to the reception personnel when required
- Escorting contractors when required.
- Adhering to the businesses practices, policies and process guides. You will be responsible for dealing with incoming telephone calls and emails from internal and external sources, sorting incoming and outgoing post within the specified time frames and ensuring all requests are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
You will be responsible for ensuring regular stationery stock review as well as ensuring all printers are stocked up with paper daily.
You will be required to record daily tasks and workload productivity in order to be made available to the Facilities Services Manager to assist in the monthly management reporting.
You will report to the Facilities Services Team Leader as your first line of management.
It is an integral part of this role that you comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures.
You should be proactive and flexible in working both individually and as part of a team, with minimal supervision, and be able to prioritise a number of different projects effectively.
As part of the Facilities Team you will need brilliant attention to detail and have health and safety at the forefront of your mind, working to health and safety guidelines under the supervision of the Facilities Services Team Leader
Communication will be one of your strong points, both written and verbal, and you will be enthusiastic about delivering excellent quality service to our fee earners.
We expect you to be able to use your initiative, and be a forward-planner, anticipating your colleagues’ needs in advance wherever possible.
You will have good knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Reader as well as basic IT skills in order to navigate yourself around our document management system.
Hours are 37.5 a week working Monday to Friday, on a fortnightly rota between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm, 7.5 hours day with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
- safety and security