- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Applications are invited for a Member Care Assistant to join the existing dynamic and motivated team at one of our prestigious health clubs to assist the current team in ensuring high standards of cleanliness across the facilities. The successful applicant will be expected to positively interact with colleagues and members and therefore good interpersonal skills are required. Previous experience in a domestic/cleaning role and the ability to work under pressure at busy times of the day is essential. Duties will include working with chemicals and cleaning equipment, cleaning open plan changing rooms, toilets & shower areas alongside general cleaning skills such as mopping, scrubbing, dusting & hoovering all areas. The Bannatyne Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. However due to the nature of the position there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit Male/Female cleaners. This is necessary to preserve the decency and privacy of our members as cubicles are not always available in our changing facilities. About the Candidate:
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused attitude
- Strongwork ethic
- Time management skills
- Can do attitude About The Company Working for the Bannatyne Group is more than just a job. Here at Bannatyne we are dedicated to well-being and are always seeking energetic, personable people to join our teams. With Company benefits including full use of the health club facilities and discounts to products and services including our luxury spa treatments. We offer a Cycle to work scheme alongside many high street store discounts and are committed to people development whichever level of experience you enter the organisation at, ensuring every employee has the opportunity to be the best they can be.Club environments are both exciting and enjoyable. Rewards & Benefits:
- Subsidised meals whilst on shift (50% discount)
- 30% staff discount on spa treatments
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street and entertainment saving vouchers
- Free use of gym facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme (Free 24 hr personal support service) Career development opportunities through the company succession planning programme are available, with some courses even having external professional body accreditation.