- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Live-in Care Workers required in Peterborough adn the surrounding areas. The ideal candidate must have experience, however someone with passion and dedication to the role is important.
Hales Home Care is a long established provider of high quality homecare services throughout the UK.
We are recruiting people to join our live-in care team, full training is given to people who are passionate, show dedication and are empathetic.
At Hales we understand that Care Workers are the heart of our business, so we are looking for the right caring people to join our fast growing team.
* The chance to make a real difference to adults in need of care
* A rewarding career in your local communit
* Excelent rates of pay
* Travel Expenses (Subsidised by the HTS)
* Company benefits including car rental scheme* (terms and conditions apply)
* FREE DBS checks
To become a part of our Care Team at Hales you need:
* A caring personality and good communication skills
* Own transport preferred but not essential
* To be flexible and have empathy with our service users
* To share our values in providing outstanding care to our customers
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
* To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
* With personal care (washing, bathing and toileting)
* With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
* With medication, mobility and other care needs
* By providing companionship and with activities and outings
* Support to those with Learning Difficulties, Dementia, End of Life care, Mental Health problems and the Elderly.
If you would like to become a Hales Live-In Care Worker then please apply now or call 0345 340 4086.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK. All positions are subject to enhanced DBS check