- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Female Support Worker - Children and Young People - South Asian language speaker
16 hours per week
£23568 salary pro rata
Randstad are delighted to be working alongside a leading social housing and support provider who are recruiting for a Female Support Worker to work with Children and Young People and provide a range of age-appropriate support to those who are affected by domestic violence and abuse. You must also be able to speak a South Asian language, such as Urdu or Punjabi etc.
- Offer support, advocacy and information to all children and young people placed at the refuge
- Undertake initial needs assessments, risk assessments and risk management with young people, including the development of safety plans and referral to MARAC
- Produce individual support plans for each child and young person, building relationships with parents
- Plan and provide play opportunities that encourage children and young people to develop and express themselves through activities and play.
- Proven experience of working with Children and Young People.
- Must be able to speak a South Asian language such as Urdu or Punjabi etc.
- Knowledge of the dynamics and impact of domestic violence and abuse.
- Ability to build supportive, professional relationships.
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.