- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and well spoken?
Do you have utilities or debt collection experience?
Would you like to earn £20,000 to £40,000 per annum?
As a field based representative your role will be to visit our clients’ customers, dealing with matters relating to their gas and electricity supply.
As this role is predominantly field based all applicants are required to hold a full clean driving license and their own motor vehicle with full insurance.
You must not have a criminal record and will be required to undergo a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service).
You will be required to;
- Work with handheld terminals using a bespoke CRM system.
- Negotiate repayment plans.
- Arrange appointments with customers.
- Handle various methods of payments.
- Identify vulnerable customers.
- Communicate with our internal departments.
- Communicate directly with our clients. You must be;
- Highly motivated.
- Able to work using your own initiative.
- Able to work within defined timescales.
- Able to react positively to change. Advantageous;
- Previous collections experience.
- A good working knowledge of court procedures. Full training will be provided at our London offices and will last between 2-5 days dependent on previous experience.
If you feel you are suitable for this vacancy please apply now.