- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.21 - £9.00 gross per hour
Guardian Homecare are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join our team of Care Assistants in BB1, BB2, BB5, BB7, BB9, BB11.
To join our team and make a real difference you will be passionate about supporting our clients to maintain an independent lifestyle in their own home. Successful applicants will hold a relevant health and social care qualification.
This is a full time role and may include on-call working. Applicants should be flexible with working hours as care is provided over 7 days a week.
Who would make an ideal Field Care Supervisor?
We’re looking for people with the following attributes to join our team:
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Willing to deliver delivering hands on care.
• Able to support, lead and motivate others in a care setting.
• An organised people person with the ability to organise staff rotas, carry out reviews and conduct risk assessments.
This is a mobile position which involves going home to home in the community and therefore successful applicants should have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
As a Field Care Supervisor you’ll enjoy:
• A NEST Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.21 -£9.00 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Further training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others*
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
To begin or continue your career in care apply today!
Guardian Homecare is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply