- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.21 - £9.00 gross per hour
Guardian Homecare are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to help lead and motivate our Domiciliary Care Team coveringChorley and surrounding areas.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in the community, you should have previous paid experience of working in a healthcare settingor hold a relevant healthcarequalification, minimum level 2. This is a mobile position and is essential to have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
Who would make an ideal Field Care Supervisor? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Able to motivate and lead others in a care setting.
This vacancy isa full time position, the hours are apportioned approximately 20 - 20 between care duties and supervision duties in accordance with business needs. The successful applicant would need to be flexible with working hours as care is provided at various times throughout the day. This role requires alternate weekend working.
As a Field Care Supervisor you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.21 and 28 days’ annual leave* (pro rata)
• Fulltraining and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.