Job description


  • Entry level
  • No Education
  • Salary £20,000.00 - £21,000.00 gross per year


Principal responsibilities

- To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential clients.
- To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual’s risk management.
- To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a client for the first time.
- To ensure all client visits are always covered.
- To be on-call in case of emergency.
- To liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Agreements.
- To identify suitable Care & Support Workers to cover for any absences, this may be due to sickness or holiday.
- To allocate suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable to attend a call.
- To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care & Support Workers.
- To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate.
- To identify any additional training needs of Care & Support Workers and report accordingly.
- To conduct client reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.
- To urgently report any changes in a Care & Support Worker’s or client’s schedule to the Care Coordinator.
- To monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To provide support to all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To monitor all clients for service and Care & Support Worker satisfaction.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in clients’ homes.
- To encourage and identify opportunities for Care & Support Workers continuing professional development.
- To ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date.
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator.

Field Care Supervisors are responsible for the efficient running of their own specific, defined areas and should vary their hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care & Support Workers and clients.

Field Care Supervisors should spend approximately 95% of their working week in the field with the remaining 5% being spent in the office in order to complete the necessary administrative duties.

- Assessment
- Co Ordinator
- Supervision
- Team Leader
- Time Management

  • due
  • recruitment