- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,500.00 - £27,000.00 gross per year
Want to join a global business and be enrolled on their Graduate Leadership Programme?
The world's fastest growing power tool manufacturer, with sales of $6.5b across Europe, Asia, Australasia, North America, Latin America and the Middle East. Customers are consumers, professionals and industrial users in the DIY, repair and construction industries.
**Start date - Summer 2019**
**Assessment centre - 10-11th July**
**Location - around Peterborough and Lincoln (field based)**
By joining in this position you will be enrolled on the Graduate Leadership Development Programme with typical progression of 18-24 months.
- Being responsible for owning and developing your own geographical region and portfolio of customers.
- On a daily basis you'll be maintaining and nurturing relationships with key business customers, ensuring that your partnership is long and prosperous.
- You'll be coordinating sales which will be recognised and rewarded accordingly.
- Working with, educating and training external stakeholders to a high level.
- Conducting hands on demonstrations of products.
- You'll be helping stores by delivering high impact merchandising based on personal relationships and insightful support from the marketing team.
- Supporting events both in the UK and around Europe.
- University degree, ideally in business or marketing.
- Full driving license.
- Happy to travel and stay away from home regularly.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Commercially aware - able to spot opportunities.
- Second languages are beneficial.